Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dalan Property Exhibition !!


Information was not my motive behind visiting Dalan 2013 at Shahupuri Gymkhana.

I was visiting property exhibition because:

1) For a few moments, I wanted to believe in every word spoken by each & every real estate salesperson.

2) For a few moments, I wanted to believe that the construction quality would be as good as the glossy digital images displayed in the stall.

3) For a few moments, I wanted to believe that - after booking a flat - no property buyer will be ignored and harassed - but, will get the same treatment as he is getting in this property exhibition.

4) For a few moments, I wanted to believe that this property show is organized to fulfill my dream of a home.

And you know what?
Yes. For a few moments, I forgot the reality and enjoyed the fantasy.
As I do in every exhibition.

Grand Entrance

Sponsors

Inauguration Ceremony


Bedekar Builders

Bedekar Builders

Suraj Developers-Royal Astonia/plaza

Eden Gardens - Shri Developers

Vishwakarma Builders & Developers
Paranjape Schemes

Bhima/sai developers

Bhima Builders

Matoshree Infrastructures

Chhutani - Lohia Developers

Raysons Constructions

ICICI Bank Home Loans

Nanded City Pune

Pooja Builders

Landscape Developers

Ramsina Group

S A Magdum Developers

Hira Shree - Lake City

Ghatge Developments

Atharva Mahabharat Developers
Shivdatta Group

Chougule Sawant developers

Anand Group

Related Stories:-

City Limits Major Reason For Poor Kolhapur Infrastructure.

Affordable Housing Need of Kolhapur

Approximate Rate List By Location ( Kolhapur Residential)

5 comments:

  1. Hi, you make mind blowing ideas about regarding Property in chandigarh and a spectacular article here. Last time, when I saw your site this was a little good but today I visit the web site again and find that you guys making a very smart work on the site. Today Web surfing is run very fast and a huge competition over the web is spread. So it is quite interesting. Thanks…

    ReplyDelete
  2. When reading this blog it contains a lot of information that is very helpful and knowledgeable thoughts.
    Opm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Share!! The information you have provided is valuable and i want to give you a huge thumbs up for it.house for sale bangalore|villas bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. immobilienmakler mülheim an der ruhr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Go through your blog and it attracted me in Discover the latest real estate trend changes here am also sharing information & Discover the latest real estate trend changes, Learn How to invest in real estate and find various tips & tricks for buying, selling and renting any properties.

    Real estate Free guest Post
    Real estate Guest Post Services

    ReplyDelete

Challenges posed by Urbanization in India.

MUMBAI SLUMS By 2030, 40% of the India will live in urban areas, compared to 30% today. Indian cities are already reeling under an acu...

Popular Posts